Sunday, March 18, 2007

The very first graffitipix post!

Hello! My name is Molly and I run a new website, http://www.graffitipix.com. The site, graffitipix.com as it is known, offers museum-quality prints featuring graffiti from Miss Van, FAFI, Camille, Banksy, DAZ, and others. The purpose of the site is to offer graffiti as ''serious art"!

The prints we produce are truly museum-quality, and are made on photo paper and canvas. Currently, most prints are either 19"x13" unframed prints, or 8"x10" framed prints.

I plan to use this blog to talk about some of the artists I like the most, background on the graffiti scene, and post some pictures. I invite you to post anything related to graffiti. If you have a graffiti site, I'd like to add your link, and maybe you can link to this blog, and to graffitipix.com also!

Molly

No comments: