Monday, September 1, 2008

Presidential Politics?

I try to stay out of politics - well, actually that's not true. However I don't usually blog about it.

Recently though, I decided to voice my opinions (Obama for President!) on a new blog, The Presidential Zone.

Please stop by and voice YOUR opinion. You don't have to agree with me - it won't be the first time! But I'm a big believer in activism. Whatever your opinion, it matters. And being silent won't ever change anything.

I'm one of those who believes the United States has really declined - fiscally, morally, and in almost every other area. I also believe that Obama represents a legitimate chance to change, for the better.

Go ahead, visit The Presidential Zone and make your voice heard:

PresidentialZone - a new political blog on the 2008 US Presidential race.

No comments: